söndag 23 augusti 2009

hopefully this post is now of a video :) At least it should be a link. This video is interesting because it runs over the time of just one day in a city.
I've been thinking about making my project a map over time, or just a short timespan. First I was interested of making it over something quite intaginble like emotions in places around the cbd and the change of the feeling of places over 24 hours. It would be (or at least could be) very subjective, but it could also be possible to somehow collect info on this.
I dont know if this could be a series of maps or an animation, but the emotions expressed could be fear, happyness, stress etc.
It could also be more tangible like a map over nightlife to see which parts of the cbd is empty/populated during the hours of the night. I mean, mapping the routes taken by people going out/around/home. This is interesting, because, at least for me Auckland is a quite large city, although some other new students here feel quite the opposite though they're from even larger ones. Anyway, its a city that feels quite safe to move around in, after dark, as long as you stick to some areas.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar